Dear Friends of the Illinois Association of Groundwater Professionals:
We are excited to host our Annual Convention & Trade Show at the Embassy Suites Hotel in East Peoria, Illinois, once again in February 2022! This year brings an excellent lineup of speakers and a trade show like you’ve never seen. Make plans now to attend the 94th Annual Convention & Trade Show!
Illinois Association of Groundwater Professionals members are more than quality contractors. They are professionals dedicated to the water well industry and stewards of our water systems. The IAGP Annual Convention emphasizes professionalism through continuing education, access to cutting-edge technologies, and updates from the legislature and other regulatory authorities affecting your business.
DON’T FORGET THE TRADE SHOW
Visit the trade show February 10-11, Thursday 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. and Friday 7:00-9:00 a.m. Make sure to see all the technology in the water well industry and experience Illinois’ largest gathering of well drilling suppliers and manufacturers and thank them for supporting IAGP.
EARN YOUR CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
The IAGP Convention & Trade Show is the best place to earn your CE credits. By attending the convention, you will have the opportunity to receive all the credits you need to maintain your license. Please note that all program sessions qualify for CE hours.
Schedule of Events
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10
- 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. — Exhibitor setup
- 12:00-2:00 p.m. — IAGP Board of Directors Meeting
- 3:00-6:00 p.m. — Trade Show floor open, with complimentary happy hour
- 7:00 p.m. — Banquet
- 8:00 p.m. — Dinner Program (Notes from NGWA, Scholarship, Awards, and entertainment, etc.)*
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11
- 7:00-8:00 a.m. — Registration open (coffee served)
- 7:00-9:00 a.m. — Trade Show open
- 9:00-9:30 a.m. — Annual Meeting (Year in Review, Executive Director Update, etc.)
- 9:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. — Education (with a break for lunch)
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. — Proper Screens and Bits for the Most Effective Well! (1 CE)
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. — Prep for DOT Inspection (1 CE)
- 10:30-10:45 a.m. — Break
- 10:45-11:45 a.m. — Illinois Code Review (1 CE)
- 10:45-11:45 a.m. — OSHA Update (1 CE)
- 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m. — Lunch
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. — Proper Use of Chemicals (1 CE)
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. — Pumps, Wells, and Plumbing (1 CE)
- 1:30-1:45 p.m. — Break
- 1:45-2:45 p.m. — Proper Use of Drilling Fluids (1 CE)
- 1:45-2:45 p.m. — PFAS — What the Contractor Needs to Know (1 CE)
- 2:45-3:00 p.m. — Break
- 3:00-4:00 p.m. — VFD Troubleshooting (1 CE)
- 3:00-4:00 p.m. — Proper Pricing for the Job and Industry
* Denotes that this is a ticketed event. Please mark the appropriate box on the registration form so a ticket can be provided to you at registration.
Reserve your hotel room today!
Embassy Suites Hotel
100 Conference Center Drive
East Peoria, Illinois 61611, USA
The IAGP has reserved a number of rooms for our event, with pricing starting at $147 per night.