Job Openings Available
Positions available for a water well driller in Aurora, IL and a Senior Hydrologist1. Driller – Aurora, IL
Layne is seeking an experienced Water Well Driller to work out of our Aurora, Illinois location who will be responsible for delivering drilling projects in a consistently courteous and professional manner.
Layne is a global water management, construction and drilling company, providing responsible solutions for water, mineral and energy resources.
Layne operates in more than 60 integrated offices worldwide. Our philosophy of responsible growth guides us in consistently doing the right thing for our people, the environment, our company and the clients we serve every day. We strive to leave the individuals and places we touch better off for their interaction with us, and our culture is embodied in our unwavering commitment to the four core values that define us: Safety, Sustainability, Integrity and Excellence.
- Responsible for loading and mobilizing equipment to project site
- Responsible for performing and documenting drilling project tasks
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures and other duties as required
- Mechanical/Welding Aptitude
- Ability to operate all drilling associated equipment (backhoe, forklift, etc.)
- Ability to follow instructions and implement standard operating procedures
- Ability to direct self and 1 to 2 others
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Prefer 3 to 5 years of experience
- Willingness to travel and work outdoors
- Mud School certification preferred
- State Drillers License Preferred
- Welding Certifications Preferred
- Must be able to attain a Class A CDL
Layne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran or disability status.
2. Click here for pdf on Senior Hydrologist